**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Uncollected Corvus Glaive

RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
Corvus Glaive is making a ton of damage when i block or parry, from 2k to 7k damage when i block. Don't understand why?

Comments

• Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Read his abilities, he’s doing guaranteed criticals.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    He can't crit through blocks ... Unless there is something I'm missing.
    He probably has block penetration in his base stats
  • Options
    RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    edited April 2018
    Then i am (removed by moderation), game lags and its hard to always evade, and sometimes when he does his heavy attack my champion is glued to the floor..
    Post edited by Kabam Sophia on
  • Options
    TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 193
    Dont matter anyway, Guilly finale is nearly impossible
  • Options
    Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    I already lost 700 units from gully
  • Options
    JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401

I did one run on uncolected and that it... trying again the 100% next month,because the last chapter is just insane for my roster
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Depends on which path you take for guilly. My first pass was to eliminate the stun-immunity buff just to help with the initial completion. I really don't want to deal with her as stun-immune as well as unstoppable...
  • Options
    Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    For Corvus, gotta intercept like a pro...but yeah lag does ruin the fight.
    For guilly, you also gotta intercept...practice makes (almost) perfect.
    But again, this would be much more fun without the bugs and lag.
  • Options
    Guy_NoirGuy_Noir Posts: 31
    Guilly is easy for all the runs in which you can take out the stun immune node. Otherwise just let the unstoppable timer run out and then bait the heavy if you aren't good at intercepting. I will say I don't have lag issues so didn't have to fight her with that.
  • Options
    IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    Jokepool wrote: »

I did one run on uncolected and that it... trying again the 100% next month,because the last chapter is just insane for my roster

Next month maybe part 2 and believe me if you think gully was too much think again lol
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★
    RCunha wrote: »
    Then i am (removed by moderation), game lags and its hard to always evade, and sometimes when he does his heavy attack my champion is glued to the floor..

Yep, these fights are 100x harder when there is game lag. One moments game lag vs an enemy who can kill you in a few hits makes all the difference.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Guy_Noir wrote: »
    Guilly is easy for all the runs in which you can take out the stun immune node. Otherwise just let the unstoppable timer run out and then bait the heavy if you aren't good at intercepting. I will say I don't have lag issues so didn't have to fight her with that.

If you intercept her medium or heavy attacks whilst she has the unstoppable you can disable it early, rather than waiting out the time and ending up in the corner
  • Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    While he should not be critting through Blocks, or have so much Block Penetration that blocking is barely better than just taking the hit, it may be a bug similar to Elektra, where she can crit through block when the enemy is in her danger range (although it's not every hit, but sometimes you see a series of light attacks do 120, 460, 120 as they block). Or, it has to do with the True Damage line in his abilities, but True Damage is not defined, only mentioned a little, and most of that about how it can turn into True Strike.
  • Options
    ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    For guilly, u need blade or magic. No other champ can kill her. If u can evade really good, stark spider also.