**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

IT'S YOUR SUMMER you should enjoy it!! Take Your Life Back with a 9+ mill ally (4/5 Open Spots)

Active Vets still playing the game but don't have time or the desire to run M5X5 any longer? Yeah, me too. Are you sick of hearing your wife say, "You playing that stupid game again" Yeah, me too.

Recently changed direction of Ally to M3&2 - Summer is near... we want to golf and not check our phones at the 9th hole (or do whatever it is you do with your family) to make a move in M4 or M5. Have lost a few players who are still looking to grind. We are looking for active veteran players looking to cut back play to round out a 9+ mill Active Adult Laid Back Ally. Average Player Rating 357K+. Running M33222.

While only Map 3&2 - AQ movement and joining is required. Vets staying active or semi retired still need T4B crystals or shards. Want to hit the 20 million mark in Advance Tier Weekly.

SA Every Week!

No Donations required to continue to run M3&2. Staying in Advanced Tier for AQ. M3&2 are so easy that you wont have to spend too much time watching your phone for people to move.

Map 3 and Map 4 crystals gets you T4B & T4CC shards. Join and you'll enjoy having your life back.

AW will open 2 BG During "Season". During breaks 1 BG opened in War and 1st 10 to join.
Season 1 AW - Finished Silver 1

LINE is required. Look me up tsumm1 or in game Tsumm

Alliance Tag: WiR1

e1763c9c3scs.png