**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

10 mil alliance Needs 1 map 5 line clearer

Want organization, well you've found it. We have everything down to a science. Makes everything run smooth with ease. Looking for one map 5 line clearer. Currently running 5,5,5,2,2 in AQ and AW twice a week, which frees our champs up for content and gives us a couple days off after war. Planning on adding a day 4 map 4 or 5 to stay in expert AQ tier. We 100% everything 100% of the time with great communication, organization and teamwork. We've been growing steady while maximizing rewards in Alliance events having easily attainable minimums. I believe your needs will be met at our alliance and the structure would be exactly what your looking for. We do focus on having fun but it isn't fun when the leadership sets you up for failure. Can find our alliance WuTF or my game Id: lodown2008. Let me know if I can answer any other questions. Also can message masmilaz in Line app or in game. Good luck.