**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ms. Marvel Captain Marvel

Are they same characters and different skin or diff Enron powers I read it but it looks the same but when I play it’s a bit different.

Comments

• Options
    damianohmdamianohm Posts: 154
    I think they are the same.
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Galahh wrote: »
    Are they same characters and different skin or diff Enron powers I read it but it looks the same but when I play it’s a bit different.

They're practically the same,I don't have both ms.marvel and cpt.america. marvel in the same star rating,so,I can't compare.From what I know,they're practically copies of one another.
  • Options
    Dezz_1Dezz_1 Posts: 118
    The same. MS. Marvel is an older version of Captain Marvel.
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Galahh wrote: »

Probably because of their different looks.
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Ms Marvel is better. I can't remember exactly, but I believe her attack is increased by 60% when fury procs, whereas cap Marvel has 40% I believe
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    As DaMunk explained
    DaMunk wrote: »
    They used to have different fury buffs with Ms. Marvel having the better of the two. Then 12.0 happened and the description changed. I've asked for clarification several times and e-mailed the mods with no reply. So best guess is it's just the synergies now.

And regarding similar champs that are reskinned .... "In the beginning of the game most champ had an exact duplicate. Winter soldier and punisher were the same, hulk and abominations well. IM and SIM ...."