**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Black Panther CW

Thoughts on BPCW? I've heard he's great for AW defense , but I'd like to hear different opinions on him .

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    edited June 2017
    I love him. Took me a while to get used to his mechanics. I was so used to OG. When his Buffs stack, he can inflict some crazy Damage. Bleed is not bad. That Stun Reflect is handy when his Armor is active.
  • I love his as well, his reflect stun and reflective armour come in handy in defence, some players might forget he has reflect stun and then get crushed. I also noticed that he gets unstoppable sometimes but i believe that is only if he is duped, he uses one of his armor stacks and replaces it with unstoppable. As he is not the best character in the game, he is fun to play and also very good.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Yeah he often gets a few kills in AW defence, I actually quite like using him too. His armour stacks a lot when blocking and that reflect stun is good on the off chance you get parried. Most of all I like his moveset, I just think he's a really fun character to play and his sp2 has a decent amount of damage especially on low health. Pretty easy to keep bleeds in Too with sp1, not the best bleed but still good. He has a chance to go unstoppable if he's duped and you try to use a heavy attack against him.
  • TorgoNudhoTorgoNudho Posts: 26
    JayT1996 wrote: »
    Thoughts on BPCW? I've heard he's great for AW defense , but I'd like to hear different opinions on him .

He's a great defender in low-mid tier alliances because of his reflect stun. But you and your alliance need to understand his reflect stun. My officers keep moving my bpcw away from armor up nodes which basically nerfs him. He also does not need to be awakened to be effective. Don't be upset if you pull him. There are far worse champs out there.