**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

content that is somewhere in-between Act 5 and LoL in terms of difficulty

Hello, so i have recently 100%'d Act 5 and i'm stuck with nothing to do. "But you haven't finished LoL yet." some might say. That's true. But i don't have the resources to commit to that yet. "Then FARM units!" you might say. Yes, i'm doing that, but it gets boring and repetitive. I want content that is sort of like LoL but requires less of a time and resource commitment. Like maybe a path that has 50% less opponents than the average LoL path. Or better yet, a system where i can go and fight an enemy on a path, then quit, but have my progress saved. That would be amazing. And it is more profitable too because on average a person is more willing to buy small packs of units than commit to expensive packs of units. It's a similar concept to selling a car to a person and allowing him to pay for it on a monthly basis. In the end, he ends up paying more than if he had paid for it fully from the get go.

Comments

• Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Have you 100%Ed Acts 1 to 4?Rol?

If yes=Ignore this comment
    If no=Omigosh boi,you need to get hustlin'
  • Options
    LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    They should give Uncollected special challenges giving 5* Awakening gems yhats what im looking for 4* awakening gem are useless for end game players