**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any advantage going for AW boss, but potentially 3 KOs

AcuTarAAcuTarA Posts: 139
edited April 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I don't have the matematical chart on how the points gather in AW. But now I'm 3 champs 50% health ready to take down the boss. The thing is I don't want to hurt the alliance points by potentially loosing the 3 fights, even if I lower the Bosses HP

Comments

• Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    @AcuTarA You don’t lose points for dying if you don’t kill the boss, you only lose attacking bonus points off the points you would get for the kill, for each of those first three deaths.
    Go for it.
    The only thing is don’t do it if you have someone else in you alliance that is more likely than you to one shot them, then maybe you should wait till they fight first
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Speeds80 wrote: »
    You don’t lose points for dying if you don’t kill the boss, you only lose attacking bonus points off the points you would get for the kill, for each of those first three deaths.
    Go for it

Well,you would still give them defender kills if you lost,but yeah,go for it!Unless it's a very high tier war,then...Boost up and do it.
  • AcuTarAAcuTarA Posts: 139
    edited April 2018
    Dropped the boss to 50%. I regret using 3 Tier 3 Health Potions and a Tier 1 Team Revive (got 2 waiting in the stash). I'm mainly doing AQ Map 2 so no need for those, and I really don't need potions in my usual AW path. Now I know to just wait for the big brother in the alliance xD. I was drugged high on those hall of healing results. Now I'll save my potions for emergencies.