Summoners, the Necrosword Crystals (the crystals in the Knull Cavalier Preview Bundle) currently have a higher than intended drop rate of 6-Star Champions.

We will be leaving the crystals as is for the time being, but will be correcting the drop rates before Knull receives his official release on October 28th. To ensure that this does not affect anybody that purchased this preview bundle, we will be auto-opening these crystals before that date, but this means you will not see what you received. To avoid any confusion, please open your crystals yourself ASAP.

Multiple Teams for Multiple Quests

I believe that it would great if we could have multiple teams performing multiple quests at the same time. For example, while running a team of 5 🌟 champs for uncollected monthly event, I could also have a team of 4 🌟 champs running the easier content like heroic. It would be a good way to use champs that get overlooked. As it is now, my 5 🌟 champs pretty much do it all. I think this would be a great way to find use for less used champs other than arena.

Comments

• nope. There's no reason to when it all requires the same energy. The only benefit really is being able to farm materials are you go for a quest, which is why kabam won't do it. they want you to buy the materials
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I would not say for different difficulties but if one team for events and one team for story quests would be better imo.