**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Energy refils time in stock

08uebypigtlc.jpg
I have brought the energy deal,thinking about next mont event. But after check the stock it just last 13days.Why just 13days?that means that 2energy refiles are going to waste.
It is possible to have a unit refund??

Comments

• Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Just use 2 up on something extra then claim those 2 if you don't want them to go to waste.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Depending on your usage

Yes 13d is probably not long enough for your next monthly quest, if that's your only need
    I bought a few, bcos I have plenty of places to put the refill to use, for example, going back to 100% my act 4, which I never get to do much due to act 4 is absolute money-sucking looooong!!!

I also have few regular daily quests and etc so I'm sure I'll use them up before the expiration date.

Since you never use it, you can "Try your luck" to ask for refund by filing a support ticket (not asking via this forum), but don't think you'll get it, but hey if you have time, no harm trying. Good luck and cheers!
  • Options
    JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    shchong2 wrote: »
    Depending on your usage

Yes 13d is probably not long enough for your next monthly quest, if that's your only need
    I bought a few, bcos I have plenty of places to put the refill to use, for example, going back to 100% my act 4, which I never get to do much due to act 4 is absolute money-sucking looooong!!!

I also have few regular daily quests and etc so I'm sure I'll use them up before the expiration date.

Since you never use it, you can "Try your luck" to ask for refund by filing a support ticket (not asking via this forum), but don't think you'll get it, but hey if you have time, no harm trying. Good luck and cheers!

Hi
    I already finish act 4 100%,and did a run for uncolected. The act 1 of chepter 5 is at 95%, i need to get more stong to finish it properly. Hero and master mode are done 100%... uncolected 100% this month is impossible,to hard
    I normally save some units to do the hero and master as soon as possible,thats why i brought this deal
    I just think is ridiculous 13 days,when the event ends in 14...it must be on porpoise
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    They should just remove the limit, really unnecessary.