**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Awakening gems

2»

Comments

• Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    humzah217 wrote: »
    1)I want the awakening gem for my 4 star starlord (I don’t have a 5 star version)
    2)celebrity challenges and unit deals don’t always come about (I am a f2p)
    3)u said there are “A LOT” of ways to earn them through content in game...name me some ways I can earn them other than act 4,act 5 rttl and lol

Btw u already mentioned unit deals and celebrity challenges sooo give me another way...

@rwanders1978 Looks like you missed my point. the first part wasnt the argument but clarifying my reasoning for the question. It's what I SEE. not what I think. the next part was my argument.

@humzah217 You just named 6... and the increase of unit deals and celebrity challenges has increased. To me, that's 'a lot' for 4* awakenings. I get it, its not the availability you would like. I take back my flippant remarks and like constructive conversation, but I respectfully disagree that we need more
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I respect ur opinion but would it hurt u if they increased the availability of them?

When it comes to 4* awakenings, it is more of an opinion with me. I don't think it would break the game, but lately, Kabam is making it easier and easier for players to progress. While I don't disagree with this completely, sometimes the way they do this can devalue the time spent by end game players.

Let me clarify a little. A player has been playing for 3 years to get where they are (let's say end game). If a player started today, I would guess maybe it would take a year to a year and a half? maybe a little more or less depending how active they are. I am not fully against this, but it shouldnt be made too easy.

Like I stated in an earlier post, I would like to see availability of crystals more widespread than awakenings that let you choose. Keep the randomness, keep the balance of the game.
  • Options
    MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    edited April 2018
    1)I want the awakening gem for my 4 star starlord (I don’t have a 5 star version)
    2)celebrity challenges and unit deals don’t always come about (I am a f2p)
    3)u said there are “A LOT” of ways to earn them through content in game...name me some ways I can earn them other than act 4,act 5 rttl and lol

Btw u already mentioned unit deals and celebrity challenges sooo give me another way...

You do realize that this game is designed to generate money and not give things away on purpose right?

F2P players will always be at a disadvantage and rightfully so.
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Personally, I find the argument that "there are more than 115 characters in the game, and 4-stars, while relevant, aren't going to break the game anymore if people awaken the vast, vast, vast majority of them" compelling

Can you complete pretty hard content with them? Sure. Absolutely. You absolutely can.

But you're not running through the toughest content this game has to offer with a duped 4-star SL, so what's the problem?

It's a game. It's not going to last forever. Not everybody is lucky. Letting a guy dupe a 4-star Star-Lord with an awakening gem that they can buy or grind for isn't going to break anything