**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cable 6* should I be depressed

Mcord117Mcord117 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★
Does he have a value? I mean he is the equivalent of a rank 4 5* but out of the pool I can’t help but feel I ended up in the lower half

Comments

• Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    He is pretty ok...rank to max r1 and give him a test drive. He is very usable and durable.
  • Tropical_ChrisTropical_Chris Posts: 137
    If you want, we can do a trade - your 6* cable for my 6* gamora :wink: hehehe
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Node 24 in AW, great against Blade users
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    He's actually pretty good, considering the others available.

One trick for maximum damage is to parry-heavy at the very beginning of the fight. His heavy degen does more damage with a lower power meter.
  • Tropical_ChrisTropical_Chris Posts: 137
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    His regen in long fights appears pretty useful but not controllable. He is a bit pillow handed but I am not upset

Not quite pillow handed. Heavy + SP2 deals a lot of damage :smile:
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    I'll trade him for my 6* IF.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    He was one of the ones I wanted. I hate black bolt smh
  • TheGladiator02TheGladiator02 Posts: 33
    edited April 2018
    I wanted to get Cable or Green Goblin or Luke Cage but i got a 6 star Gamora. She's also okay but i would prefer Cable.
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    Cable isn't that bad. Although you probably should've saved for the featured 6* Crystal Shard Crystal instead. If you feel as if he isn't that great to you, you could've gotten someone better from the featured like: Void, Killmonger, Hela, etc.

Thats what I am doing at the moment.
  • ChuckNorrisChuckNorris Posts: 104
    Deadpool x-force kkk
  • CobraCobra Posts: 126
    He is agressive AW defender. Stun immune mini boss or boss and you'll get lot of defensive kills.
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    I got IF and I am using him in uncollected EQ. Unless you get DPX, you're good. 6* hits pretty hard out of the box. I would be happy if I were to get cable.
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Yes Cable is trash he needs a buff
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Very sustainable with adrenaline + the odd regen, he is not a bad quester, as mentioned key to his dps is parry+heavy the opponents at low power and a great on AWD. As a 6* his damage really isnt that bad and the concussion is nice on sp2. I pulled him as well not knowing how fast featureds would be out but definately the way to go imo.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    He's pretty useful, especially as a 6*. Agree with what was suggested, and his L1 does fair Damage as well.
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    cable is great on defence and useful for questing. he can degen through his heavy or when he bleeds. his s2 also causes incinerate damage plus concussion so useful as annoying duped og spidey, sym spidey and that stupid muppet nc. and his s3 gives true strike which is now useful against evade champs and medusa who auto blocks.

so no you shouldnt be depressed. cable is awesome
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Probably not he isn't poison immune
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Pretty good champ overall and based on the pool definitely one of the better ones.

He is a top defender in wars... that is all i can really say as that is all I use my 5* for (though he does do well in Arena... just nothing overly special when you got better options). Really if you were wanting a God Tier 6* attacker then I think you jumped the gun (as in there are not any, or at least not many, of that caliber even in the pool yet).

• RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    I have Beast and Lady Thor.... so yeah