**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW Map 6 Advice?

Hey guys normally my alliance has never done Map 6 but because cost is free this week we collectively decided to try out map 6.
We normally run 55544 or 55542 (depends on the stability of the alliance) and we are 8.5 mill strong.

Since Ive never done it I want to make sure we get 100% so I can open my first map 6 crystal :P and wanted to know any tips and tricks, advice, and some thoughts from someone around our situation or a little higher whose done map 6 and if it is doable for our alliance?

Comments

• StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    We are doing map 6, but we normally prefer to do map 5 due to high costs and gold shortage in game.

Its doable with 5/50s, but you really want some strong players for the minibosses.

People need to bring the right champs (to counter electeo, thorns, poison, bleed, etc). With right champs you should be able to accomplish this if you are all great at parry, evade, etc.

Never done it on later days of week so i dont know how it progresses. For us the challenge seems to be the degen and void mini boss (if you dont get his last 25% healtj down cleanly).
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    Since it is harder as you go don’t mess with it after day 2/3.

Find a map of lanes and champs on those and set lanes accordingly.

Assign boss killers.

It is not too bad honestly if you guys have plenty of map 5 experience.