**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Question about the arena rating

I have a question about the vs. rating. I remember when I got my 4 star phoenix (twice) from the arena mode, I only needed to reach 450k to be ranked 1%~10%. When I participated in the arena mode trying to get a 4-star Magik and got 450k, I was only ranked at 26%~45%. However, when I tried to win a hiperion from the arena mode and got 1.25m for the rating, still I was only at 26%~45%. As a result, I somewhat doubt the rating and % system... Can anyone explain how this came into being? Or did anyone have the same doubts or issues? If it's an issue, could anyone help solve it?

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,180 ★★★★★
    You my hav ben. Move to a higer barcket. In arean somone Can. Expailn better Thah me. Hops you find out why
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Beginner (first month after starting) vs Intermediate (2nd month) vs Veteran brackets (any player who has been around longer than 2 months).
  • Options
    StevenEHStevenEH Posts: 2
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    Beginner (first month after starting) vs Intermediate (2nd month) vs Veteran brackets (any player who has been around longer than 2 months).

So this means that players only compete with their peers within the same bracket to determine the percentage???
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    You moved to an higher bracket. Now you need to do more points in order to get a champion.
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited June 2017
    StevenEH wrote: »
    Dexman1349 wrote: »

So this means that players only compete with their peers within the same bracket to determine the percentage???

Yes. And now you're in the Veteran bracket. Personally I could never wrap around my head how a player can be called a veteran after only 2 months of playing, but that's how it is.

Enjoy the slogfest from now on.