**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gold Bounty Arena

I play both this game and TFTF, and I've noticed that kabam has introduce a gold bounty arena into TFTF that rewards: 20 gold crystals, 250k gold, and 20 arena crystals, with a few other things. however, gold is a bit more readily available in TFTF, and less rank ups and levels to be done on that game. with all the demand for an increase in availability for gold, why haven't they implemented this also on MCOC? less backlash from the MCOC community, and we'd have the gold we keep running short on. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious

Comments

• Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    Lmao most people ranting dont even do arenas. How is this better
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    TFTF?

ok, don't tell me the name of it. I will NOT play another game from this company anymore :D
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Most newbie players don’t seem to think this is a progression game.

If you could get any champ and max rank him on the day; no one would hang about.

Stop wasting your gold!

However I like that idea and I’ve also seen in Transformers that they have crystal shards arenas just solely focused on collecting 3*, 4*, 5* shards etc! That should come here too! Replace the current Sunday one.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Most newbie players don’t seem to think this is a progression game.

If you could get any champ and max rank him on the day; no one would hang about.

Stop wasting your gold!

However I like that idea and I’ve also seen in Transformers that they have crystal shards arenas just solely focused on collecting 3*, 4*, 5* shards etc! That should come here too! Replace the current Sunday one.

I was thinking the same maybe replace Sunday's 2* crystal one with 3 arenas
    One for 3 and 4* shards, one with 5* shards and finally one with gold lots and lots of gold.

Then overhaul the t4cc arena so that you get say 10 t4cc shard crystals per milestone and the last one at 1.5 mil give a full t4cc crystal.

Also t1alpha and have it give t1s at every other milestone and t2a shards in the last 2 milestones as well as rank rewards equal to the featured and basic arenas
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    This would be a great addition to MCOC. No idea how closely developed MCOC and TFTF are, but they seem to share a lot of content together and looking over their patch notes they just recently introduced 5* bots. People were starting to accumlate a few maxed 4*s over there. This arena would provide another much needed source for gold here.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    What is TFTF? Why is this relevant. Another gold moaning whining post wow
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »

Transformers forged to fight.And why do you have a problem with people suggesting a few alternate ways to earn gold.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    Transformers Forged to Fight
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★

Ya know, just another big mobile game that this company put out. That is pretty much the exact same game just with transformers. So yeah. Not relevant at all.

• charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    To be fair,Arena in itself is already a gold mine
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★

I do arenas a lot and the average amount of gold from 100k chips sucks. I frequently make deals to exchange chips for gold donations for AQ.
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    BigTime wrote: »

I do arenas a lot and the average amount of gold from 100k chips sucks. I frequently make deals to exchange chips for gold donations for AQ.

@BigTime

Pay no mind to some of these people, they are just trolls.

500k Battle Chips will get you about 1M in gold, if you hit the milestones in 4/5 Arenas, you’ll have 1.5M Battle Chips after a month. It will take you about 3-5hrs per day to get there with an average roster.

Kabam just announced that they are looking into the gold issue, so again all of the trolls saying it wasn’t a problem are just wrong and have no idea what they are talking about most of the time.

• KrazewulfosKrazewulfos Posts: 165

there is no whining in this post, except for yours.