Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

LoL run.

LM796LM796 Posts: 55
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
I have Blade 4/55: 160 and Medusa 4/55: 50. Is the “easy” path doable with these 2 champions and some more for synergy bonuses? I would take in around 2k units and a stash full of 15 revives, a few team revives, and a lot of health potions.

Anyone done LoL with a similar set up?

(P.S I can’t 5/65 Blade yet as I need 4 t2a even after I explore 5.2)

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,775 ★★★★★
    You can do it if you play decently. I did 2x paths (with enigmatic abilities) and each path costed me less than 500 units, so you'll be fine with 2k units for the easy path.
    Just bring blade, medusa, star spider + ghost rider (for the synergy) and someone to add an attack synergy (vulture).
  • Options
    helloguyshelloguys Posts: 90
    Nice roster! Definitely doable with 2k units. Blade alone should easily cut through magik, and you can regen too. Medusa for War Machine maybe? Have an alliance member who completed LOL with 1.5k units using a 4/55 Blade + Stark Spidey and attack team. Also, Blade is perfect against Maestro as you gain the danger sense via GR synergy.
  • Options
    You can do it if you play decently. I did 2x paths (with enigmatic abilities) and each path costed me less than 500 units, so you'll be fine with 2k units for the easy path.
    Just bring blade, medusa, star spider + ghost rider (for the synergy) and someone to add an attack synergy (vulture).

I’m a good player, just thinking that the timer is gonna be too short. I’ll give that team a test run though. Red Hulk is no problem but there’s only Magik for danger sense after that :/

• Options
    Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    it's highly doablle with blade depending on your skill @LM796 instead of taking medusa i advise you to take blade synergy team ( blade / ghost / magneto / cyclop / cyclop ) i didn't say spider stark bcz there is not to much vilain in easy path so it's better a 6% attack against everything .
    another thing to take in mind is that there fight where blade sucks like sh*** i'll say them .
    old man logan ( shrugs bleed / class disadvantage )
    unarr colossuss ( immun but u got danger sense on him )
    colossuss ( sucks very very bad immun + disadvantage + 3.3mil health) ull hate urself loool but don't quiete it's normal
  • Options
    Player1994 wrote: »
    it's highly doablle with blade depending on your skill @LM796 instead of taking medusa i advise you to take blade synergy team ( blade / ghost / magneto / cyclop / cyclop ) i didn't say spider stark bcz there is not to much vilain in easy path so it's better a 6% attack against everything .
    another thing to take in mind is that there fight where blade sucks like sh*** i'll say them .
    old man logan ( shrugs bleed / class disadvantage )
    unarr colossuss ( immun but u got danger sense on him )
    colossuss ( sucks very very bad immun + disadvantage + 3.3mil health) ull hate urself loool but don't quiete it's normal

This is why I’m thinking it’s gonna be impossible! I mean, I just had a practice run against Red Hulk and soloed him, but in 400 hits. That’s with buffed up danger sense and class advantage...

• Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    LM796 wrote: »
    I have Blade 4/55: 160 and Medusa 4/55: 50. Is the “easy” path doable with these 2 champions and some more for synergy bonuses? I would take in around 2k units and a stash full of 15 revives, a few team revives, and a lot of health potions.

Anyone done LoL with a similar set up?

(P.S I can’t 5/65 Blade yet as I need 4 t2a even after I explore 5.2)

lxkstswrh7t0.jpg
    mrleqvotpsei.jpg

Base attack has to be 2,000+ to get the max enrage timer. Star Lord needs +18% attack synergy to get 2,000+ attack, but his base attack is low. Blade and Medusa have much higher base attack so whatever attack synergy bonus gets their attack to 2,000+ would work. Masteries don't increase base attack but synergies do, you have to check your champs once you start a quest. For reference, the base attack in the 2nd picture shown above is 1,822.
  • Options
    Medusa and Blade both have the extended timer with +5% attack (Blade base = 1955. Medusa base = 1905) so only 1 attack synergy needed :)
  • Options
    Blade
    Medusa
    Black Bolt
    White Magneto
    Ghost Rider

(+6% attack, maximum 6 furies for Medusa, and Danger Sense against villains)

Is this team good enough? +6% attack gives both Blade and Medusa the longer timer.
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    LM796 wrote: »
    Blade
    Medusa
    Black Bolt
    White Magneto
    Ghost Rider

(+6% attack, maximum 6 furies for Medusa, and Danger Sense against villains)

Is this team good enough? +6% attack gives both Blade and Medusa the longer timer.

Unstoppable Colossus and Colossus if you take the short path will be rough but that team is definitely good enough for the easy path.