**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Featured 5* Crystal from Master Rift?

If I hold on to the featured 5* crystal I got from the Master Rift until the next round of champs are added (or longer), will it have the next round of champs in it, or will it always have the champs available in the current crystal?

Thanks!

Comments

• taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Idk, but just wanna say I envy ur luck
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    StL_Suits wrote: »
    If I hold on to the featured 5* crystal I got from the Master Rift until the next round of champs are added (or longer), will it have the next round of champs in it, or will it always have the champs available in the current crystal?

Thanks!

I think I seen them say you only get this batch but would take looking through the old chat
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    No, it will be a different crystal, hence different champs.
  • VimesVonlipVimesVonlip Posts: 177 ★★
    I'll have the current selection even after the change.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    I’m wondering about this also.
    @Kabam Ahab
    Basically, the question is, “for the players who have a saved featured 5 Star crystal, will we get the new batch of champions if we save it 20 days till the next batch of champions.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    ir0jauy89ca7.jpeg
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    nah negative u won't u have a different crystal from the next it's like bying a stark spider crystal and opening it when blade crystal is on it won't have him cuz crystals are different
    Thanks for the answer!
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Jealous! Grats on the 5* Featured... I haven;t gotten anything by 3* or lower chests so far :(