**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Heroic rift 3* awaken gem

Did the normal rift got a cosmic 3* awaken gem. When I completed it I had enough shards to open a herioc rift. In the herico rift I get a 3* awaken gem on a rare path how is this rare. It’s a herico quest. Why am I getting them same rewards as I did from the normal rift. I would figure the rewards would be better and be useful at least doing the herico rift. Not something that is totaly useless to me. Esp while fighting all 4* and 5*.

Comments

• Options
    battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    Arena boost from a war crystal is "rare" too, doesn't make it valuable unfortunately.
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Are you sure it was a 3* one? I dont think the Heroic difficulty is supposed to contain 3* Awakening gems.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I’m pretty sure the heroic rift only has a 4* class gem but it might have a generic 3* gem but I can’t remember
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    Crilla420 wrote: »
    Did the normal rift got a cosmic 3* awaken gem. When I completed it I had enough shards to open a herioc rift. In the herico rift I get a 3* awaken gem on a rare path how is this rare. It’s a herico quest. Why am I getting them same rewards as I did from the normal rift. I would figure the rewards would be better and be useful at least doing the herico rift. Not something that is totaly useless to me. Esp while fighting all 4* and 5*.

I think you ran beginner and then normal level rifts. 3 star items are not available in the heroic level rifts:

mlzx2z8vzvni.png
  • Options
    Crilla420Crilla420 Posts: 96
    I’m pretty sure it was the herico rift. Can’t open another one and I 100% the herico quest

n4paoi87gnc2.png
  • Options
    And if I did do the normal rift. I should have 5k toward the herico rift.
  • Options
  • Options
    I got 5k t4 choas shards for completing herioc mode of choas rifts. But some how I completed the normal mode.