**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking to join AQ Map 5 Alliance + but Silver or Gold 2/3 WAR

Hi,

I'm a very active player, 400K Prestige 5300, and trying to find the right difficulty level. I'm not that skilled so I am more of a lane clearer than a boss killer. I am usually online playing from about 7am until about 1am, so being available for AQ will never be a problem.

I was in Gold 1 Tier 4 War alliance playing AQ Map 5X5. It was a great alliance with really good guys. The AQ was fine but the WAR level was harder than what I could handle. So I am looking for an alliance that runs Map 4 or 5 but in a lower AW tier.

I am only interested in an alliance that has active players that play often so we can get 100% in AQ. I don't want to be in an alliance where I am waiting forever to have my nodes cleared. I don't expect them to go down right away as even I need sleep but I think by the time my energy is full at 5/5, the nodes should be down.

My game name is: The Don Lee
My line ID is: thedonlee99

Let me know if your alliance has an opening and sounds like what I am looking for.

Thanks,

Don

Comments