**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Matched with a Hacking Alliance

We are a 15 mil alliance with 2500 war rating that has just matched with a 7 mil alliance with 2600 war rating. Since I’m unable to call out the alliance here, I will just say that this alliance has been known to be hackers as far back as early Season 1 with a ton of video evidence floating around. Our alliance is currently pushing to stay in Tier 2 rewards by the time the next season starts and will more than likely take an unavoidable loss this war. It’s very disappointing to see the lack of action taken to stop these players.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    QCleg wrote: »
    We are a 15 mil alliance with 2500 war rating that has just matched with a 7 mil alliance with 2600 war rating. Since I’m unable to call out the alliance here, I will just say that this alliance has been known to be hackers as far back as early Season 1 with a ton of video evidence floating around. Our alliance is currently pushing to stay in Tier 2 rewards by the time the next season starts and will more than likely take an unavoidable loss this war. It’s very disappointing to see the lack of action taken to stop these players.

Did you play in the alliance you are accusing? Are you 100% sure they hack? Just because your perception is they are hacking doesnt mean they are. If you look at the forums its full of people that got banned. If Kabam found them to be in the wrong they would have taken action.
  • Can you proof what you are saying ? Make a video and show the world
  • edited April 2018
    Hi QCleg ,

Sometimes, what appears to be a possible cheat, is actually super skilled players! However, if you feel you have come across (a player) an alliance that you feel may be using cheats, please report this to our Support Team! An investigation will be undertaken to determine if it was in fact skill or cheating. If they are found to have been cheating, appropriate actions will be taken against their account(s)/alliance. Due to our privacy policy however, we will be unable to provide details to you regarding the result of the investigation. Thanks so much for helping us out by reporting any actions you see that may be a violation of our Terms of Service!
This discussion has been closed.