**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hyperion cyrstals?

BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
I just spun out like 10 Hyperion crystals and I literally didn’t see one Hyperion even in the roll screen (I let all of them spin out). I didn’t exactly have bad luck but I’m just wondering if anyone has even seen him?

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    yup
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited April 2018
    I just spun out like 10 Hyperion crystals and I literally didn’t see one Hyperion even in the roll screen (I let all of them spin out). I didn’t exactly have bad luck but I’m just wondering if anyone has even seen him?

I am sure others will point this out but the reel means nothing. It is just a random show of faces to make it more exciting... that is it. Most people feel they "could have gotten that champ before or after the one I got" but this simply is not that case (and in the same vain that just becasue you never see them in the face reel that doesn't mean they are not in the pool).

Hope this helps. Remember the reel means nothing... just pop them (the reel is only there as a show... all it does is tease you with what you actually want so you might buy more... that is all)..
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I got him on the first one
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    I got a 4* hyperion from the crystals. I’m not uncollected either so it was the lesser crystal i got him from.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I got him on the first one

Wow, congrats!!! Awesome luck but you fully deserved it! Great pull! .... Sadly I tried 5 and got all 2*, so 750 units went down the drain :( so sad
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    ****, I should have mentioned he was the 3*. I thought the op was inquiring about the champ, not a specific tier. My bad.