**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Boseman/Holland Champion Challenge Legend Attempt FAIL

SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
ip4fj8s46myk.jpg
cxj207f37bw6.jpg

Hi Kabam,

I can honestly say that I am truly irritated at the mistake you made when launching this new challenge. I thought this would be my third chance at getting my legend run and it felt like it was at some points. However, I can honestly say that you royally messed me up and here's how: usually when you go to choose "Path A" that signifies you do NOT want to go to the boss, instead you want to continue the challenge for a 100% exploration (Because that's what "Path B" is for, right?) However, in chapter 3, a few lanes in once you get to the portal, THE PORTALS SWITCH! Realizing I had unintentionally gone to the boss, I left the map, therefore ending my third attempt at a legend. This is disappointing.

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    gotta pay attention :), and if you're doing a legends run never ever do it day 1!
  • Praetor_Zwei153Praetor_Zwei153 Posts: 56
    This is like when nubs enter aq map 6 with trash champs meant for map 5 saying they pressed enter without looking. Same thing for war etc.
  • LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    No sympathy as no real legend enters the fight stupidly and unknowingly the 100% area of the maps
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Path a usually signifies going to next line and boss
    Thats the format for quest 1 and 3
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    In the past path A and B also got mixed up, it's nothing new. You always have to check, there's not always a logic behind it.
  • ZjieeeZjieee Posts: 45
    This has been discussed in earlier special quests. The logic was that Path A always let you jump to the most nearby portal available. In your case that was the boss. Sry you ruined your run by this, but you can't blame this one on kabam.