**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Black Widow's Signature Abilites vs. Sentinels

I've heard this asked a couple of times, but not sure if her Subtlety, which reduces chance of triggering abilities, has any affect on Sentinels Target Analysis. More so on the armor rating & critical resistance increases per Analysis Charge. Does BW Sig abilities reduce these?

Comments

• Options
    Al2QAl2Q Posts: 66
    Just tried.... It doesn't work... Sentinels have analysis which reads the movements of the opponents, so BW doesn't reduces it. Correct me if I am wrong. :smile:
  • Options
    mcompmcomp Posts: 24
    I noticed that too seeing someone use high level SW, but I also noticed her hits still did same damage throughout fight. When using other champ, damage lessened as the fight went on likely due to increased armor from analysis charges. Wish I would have done more testing at that point to verify.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,843 ★★★★★
    Her ability only works when she attacks the enemy, and it only reduce's their defensive abilities from triggering.
    Sentinel's charges are not a defensive ability, so BW wouldn't work on them
  • Options
    mcompmcomp Posts: 24
    Sentinel's armor rating & critical resistance increases per Analysis Charge. So, would those be defensive abilities and why BW's damage didn't seem to decrease even when Sentinal had lots of Analysis Charges?
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    His target analysis is passive. You can’t prevent it. But danger sense from blade can prevent the other abilities he gets when he reaches a certain amount of analysis charges