**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Black Widow's Signature Abilites vs. Sentinels

I've heard this asked a couple of times, but not sure if her Subtlety, which reduces chance of triggering abilities, has any affect on Sentinels Target Analysis. More so on the armor rating & critical resistance increases per Analysis Charge. Does BW Sig abilities reduce these?

Comments

• Al2QAl2Q Posts: 66
    Just tried.... It doesn't work... Sentinels have analysis which reads the movements of the opponents, so BW doesn't reduces it. Correct me if I am wrong. :smile:
  • mcompmcomp Posts: 24
    I noticed that too seeing someone use high level SW, but I also noticed her hits still did same damage throughout fight. When using other champ, damage lessened as the fight went on likely due to increased armor from analysis charges. Wish I would have done more testing at that point to verify.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Her ability only works when she attacks the enemy, and it only reduce's their defensive abilities from triggering.
    Sentinel's charges are not a defensive ability, so BW wouldn't work on them
  • mcompmcomp Posts: 24
    Sentinel's armor rating & critical resistance increases per Analysis Charge. So, would those be defensive abilities and why BW's damage didn't seem to decrease even when Sentinal had lots of Analysis Charges?
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    His target analysis is passive. You can’t prevent it. But danger sense from blade can prevent the other abilities he gets when he reaches a certain amount of analysis charges