**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should members of thanos army be considered villains?

Should members of thanos army be considered villains? 48 votes

Yes thanos and his army should be labeled as villains
60%
DL864MasterSmokeJh_DezEvilEmpireTitan_A97Nerfed2DefMSRDLDArmandStarSKK65SpiritOfVengeanceLt_Magnum_1KingsamOnmixLordBaldyBaldjuST4fUNKaanG95Six_strings6UltimatechampionUrrymonsterPavan_bs 29 votes
No they should not be labeled as villains
39%
ArcDeAngelusGroundedWisdomSolswerdDiirxAddyosAxeCopFireApocalypse189phillgreenBusterMonk1ShaheerFIazAKTEKCupidElitehunterMy_SuperiorDiablosUltimatecx23433DarthPhalPaytoPlay 19 votes

Comments

• Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    5 of the 12 champs released since Blade have been Villains...I am not sweating the Thanos Army tag.
  • Options
    EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    Its bush league imo, bandaid fix to a broken concept. Obviously letting an extremely narrow window of champs dominate majority of the field isn’t working out how they intended. Personally I would rather see my blade get balanced than phased out entirely because of a wishy washy tagging system.
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Whats exactly wrong with using tags to balance the game? At least they serve some purpose now. Not like anyone was paying attention to tags before blade and now people pretend they care about tags like it's not obvious that you are just salty that blade doesn't counter everything anymore.
  • Options
    Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    While I'm not sure nor educated on the members of Thanos' Army, the one thing I can say with 100% certainty and confidence is that they sure as hell ain't heroes in any aspect lol.
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    Whats exactly wrong with using tags to balance the game? At least they serve some purpose now. Not like anyone was paying attention to tags before blade and now people pretend they care about tags like it's not obvious that you are just salty that blade doesn't counter everything anymore.

Yep,Back in the day,No one would've cared if ga,bit was tagged 'villain',or even Cap tagged 'Hydra'
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    Its a matter of perspective.

History judges and decides who is the villain.
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    phillgreen wrote: »
    Its a matter of perspective.

History judges and decides who is the villain.

You either die a hero,or live long enough to see yourself become a villain
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    They could pretty much tag thanos as hero at this point and it would still be fine, because it's a game and it only uses appearances of characters from comic. If it was to stay true with comic lore, then the only champion in this game that Blade would have any chaince against would be Howard the Duck
  • Options
    LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    Yes they should be tagged as villains but I’m glad they’re not so The thousands of people with maxed out Blades can’t just walk all over every new character that isn’t a hero.
  • Options
    LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    Lol why do you think Hyperion is only labeled for his heroism and not based on how maby times the avengers fought him?