**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

R4 5* Angela or R4 5* Ultron (Both Unduped)

?

R4 5* Angela or R4 5* Ultron (Both Unduped) 39 votes

Angela
76%
DaMunkSpity68NemesioJoe77Danicb94Capt_MegasauceAnurag1606NomarigerolSac123_TeddersAnonymous346NOOOOOOOOPEEEEESuperSam57Grim10vinniegainzG0311Animatronics_to3ScholiaCupidtaojay1 30 votes
Ultron
23%
DL864N8oradeGolden_GuardianDeadbyrd9ZzzPferderHomerJBondElitehunterPaytoPlay 9 votes

Comments

• taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Angela
    Depends if you need a damage dealer or an immunity, but I have both as and not too impressed with ultron. meanwhile angela is one of the best cosmics and also sustainable
  • Vincew80Vincew80 Posts: 196 ★★
    If you already have a solid dual immunity champ then go Angela. If not I’d go ultron. Neither need to be duped.
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    ultron for sure. angela is good but not as a good as ultron

ultron is double immune, has his own evade, crits every 5th hit in a combo, increases attack per bleed on target, regens twice at 50 and less than 25 percent and is easy to fight with.

so go ultron!
  • Angela
    Potential LoL option w/ suicide masteries
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    Angela
    Angela 5 star does some serious damage. I have 5 star r3 Angela and she does damage around 3 to 4k persistently with furies on normal basic hits. At r4 she must be truly amazing I guess.
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    I have both as R4 5*. Ultron is much more useful. Double immune, more regeneration, better defender as well.