**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Tierd of grinding and wanna chill and play for fun just come and join our 15m aw focus ally

We're 15m aw focus ally looking to have fun and enjoy the game.
We have big hitters here and looking to make the ally full of good strong relaxing players too.
T 3/4 in aw which was t 1/2 in old aw before aw seasons
playing map 44442 in adv tier and map 44222 in expert tier and focus on war.
low donations just 50k gold and 3k loyalty for 4 map 4 only.
We rank between advanced and expert tiers with our prestige doing map 44442 only and get almost 2 t4bs in this 2 weeks rotation.
we get sa weekly and rank at 6% - 20% and sometimes rank higher too and hit all milestones in completion and item use but with no minimums just doing our best.
no stress just enjoying the game and focus on war.
Looking for highly skill players with 6k+ prestige, if you're skill but your prestige a little low than 6k that's still good you can still join us.
If you're interested plz contact me on line app.
My line id is xzibit030

Comments

• RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    Where do you place in aq rank?
  • Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    apex1212 in game id im a grinder a try hard player and need an ally that fits my playtime im on all the time very competitive I hit 58k in SA last week and 21k this week looking for that step up I have about 3900k prestige or so but im a player I try hard and put up big numbers if I can help message me ingame. Thanks
  • Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    Im an officer in a 7 million alliance right now but I just need that step up for progression. We now run map 3 advanced tier put up 15 million a week in AQ we are in tier 12 in war I do fine sometimes hit a bad day etc but usually finish my line or get close to it. I will be 150k in a week or so. 10 4* 4/40 champs a complete AW defense team and attack team a full team of five 5* champs as well.
  • Drillh3adDrillh3ad Posts: 36
    will you guys be moving back to T1 or control rating to stay in 3/4? 5700 Prestige here but can hold my own.