Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Just some ideas

MikecifMikecif Posts: 8
edited April 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
I recently commented on a video Seatin posted about the state of the game. It seemed to gain a lot of support so this is what I wrote.

Increase energy cap to 100 and create another form of energy. Quest energy, war, AQ and one more to be used for catalyst events.

Halls of healing and gold realm one of them a week. Alternate the weeks. Use the different energy

Increase the gold crystal to a minimum of 10k per crystal. Or have an uncollected gold crystal.

With increased gold increase unit drop rates for battlechips

Allow drop rates to change for premiums/gmc. Each time you pull one you increase your chance of getting a 4/5* champ. Max it out at 20%. Once you pull the highest starred champ it resets. Just helps so you’re not relying all on luck.

Maybe let people select a champ they would like to have a higher chance of getting

I didn’t bring up iso on my YouTube comment, But once you become uncollected iso crystals should no longer have a drop of 75. 125 (maybe higher) becomes the new standard. And the higher iso also should be included/higher drop rates.