A chill type ally looking for memebers or an ally that's ready to merge with us

we are a friendly chill type ally we are facing abit of inactivity problems but we are working to fix things as fast as possible I know it doesn't sound encouraging but we are doing our best to get rid of those who are inactive

AQ
We do map44422 we stick to map4 because of donations are easy to acquire by everyone which are 40k gold and 2500 loyalty we used to do 3 bgs 100% but now only 2 goes for 100% because of those inactivity issues that we're facing the 3rd bg is just for extra point for now but it's only temporary

AW
We do 2-3 rounds of AW weekly and 2bgs we manage to reach gold 3 the last season

Events
We have no minimums in term of events to make things easy for those who have life commitments but if course those who are free do there best to participate our main is AW,AQ and to have fun

SA is weekly

Please help us to get back to how we used to. We are doing our best to kick those who are inactive without a reason and replace them.
For more details hit me up on line my I'd is stiky901

Comments

• StikyStiky Member Posts: 79
    Still looking
  • InitnasSInitnasS Member Posts: 2
    I've been playing for little time, but i'm active.. :)

23j3ovputymb.png
  • StikyStiky Member Posts: 79
    Still looking
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Member Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    We have an alliance of 20 but can trim some inactive. Take a look and let me know. You come to us! Make some of yours officers. We clear map 4 easy.

B_Dizzle_01 ign
    b_dizzle_01 line
    B_Bizzle_01#1147 discord.

Check us out. Let’s work together.