**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rewards not being increased but difficulty is...

When you thought Kabam had milked and wrecked this month enough with Sentinels in AQ, no improvements to the game, the rifts being a bit of a letdown and new bugs coming to the game; here is The Chadwick And Tom Holland Challenge. This challenge is the exact same mistake from Kabam with their whole increase the difficulty, maintain the same rewards thing they've got going on at the moment.

The problem with the Chadwick And Tom Holland Challenge

Whilst admittedly the challenge was slightly fun due to the fact that you had to be reliant on either 100% parrying when possible or baiting specials + intercepting, the difficulty was ultimately a lot harder and probably in proportion to a hard chapter of Act 5.

However the rewards are clearly not aimed at the high-end players, I for one did this for the title and a tiny bit of 5* shards but Act 5 is more rewarding in comparison. I think if Kabam are going to remove the life-steal and effectively buff each of the attackers damage by 600 to over 1000% with the Counter Tactics node, then the rewards should be more suited to the difficulty.

The solution

Pretty easy solution: buff the rewards. These rewards are the equivalent of what previous challenges like the Goldblum challenge, were you could just use any champ and life steal your way to victory with no revives and not much skill required. The old challenges were simply a grind and you were given a nice bundle of rewards considering how easy the content was.

For this challenge I would suggest the rewards being closer or along the lines of:

150,000 Gold
1 x Tier 4 Catalyst of players choice
1 x Generic 4* Awakening Gem
3000 x 5* shards
1 x 4* crystal
1 x 5* Awakening Gem Crystal
20 x Generic 5* Sig Stones
50 x 4* Sig Stone Crystals

Main improvements being the limited resources that are available in this game such as the 5* awakening gem and gold. I felt the same pressure as I do when playing Act 5 so why not reward the community rather than slapping them in the face.

TLDR

If you increase the difficulty, increase the rewards.

Comments

• Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    No where near the difficulty of act 5. I think the rewards are more than worth the difficulty
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    I agree with OP. Definitely there is a bump in difficulty than the Goldblum. But no increase in rewards. Also as the time passes the game is evolving, everything is evolving except the rewards. The game team is evolving in the sense that they are getting more money than earlier in the similar content. Just they are unwilling to bump the rewards.