**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Has anyone gotten anything good from the rift?

2»

Comments

• CanarioCanario Posts: 167
    Oh yeah!
    I got a lovely 5* mutant awekening gem.
  • SgtAnime1SgtAnime1 Posts: 66
    Great more shards for a kamala
    I’ve done two heroics, two masters so far, and lower ones further. Shafted at every turn.
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    Nope same ole kabam
    t550r02rrrlp.jpg
    Who designed this thing?! It's like a box of assorted chocolates - there's gonna be so much junk leftover! And no way to melt them down into a bigger piece of chocolate cause all the little kids are freakin allergic to peanuts now!!!! This world is too much for me!!!!!!!!!
    edited April 2018
    Nope same ole kabam
    :'(:'(
  • XHans_GruberXXHans_GruberX Posts: 97
    Nope same ole kabam
    Got the 2* chest twice 😥
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Oh yeah!
    I got a 5* from mutant gem from master, another awakening gem and a bunch of ****
    Nope same ole kabam
    After price gouging us by increasing energy costs this month, I would almost guarantee that their next move will be to add rift shards to the unit packs. More chances for 2 star chests! Rise my brothers and sisters!qqjplfncf29n.jpg
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    I got the one t4c that kabam seem to keep throwing at me, cosmic, that makes 12 and a cosmic rankup stone that’s been sitting. and just shards the first run, but one guy in my alliance got the t2a and one guy got a 5* mystic awakening so it is putting out, oh and one guy got the featured 5* but pulled ronin, unduped he’s pretty meh
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    One basic, one normal, one heroic.

Some PHC shards and 800 or so 4* shards.

Considering my last foray into rifts, I am reasonably pleased :neutral:
  • Buckylives2_0Buckylives2_0 Posts: 32
    Oh yeah!
    3 & 4 star mutant awakening and 500 3 star shards
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Oh yeah!
    One master rift....... 5* cosmic gem
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Nope same ole kabam
    5* basic. Taskmaster
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Can't even get the shards i am owed! So? Hard to get anything. 6000 shards total not in my inventory when they should be. No wonder Kabam isn't anywhere on googles top free or grossing lists. And if they don't get that? Too bad for them i guess.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Great more shards for a kamala
    Alliance mates pulled 5* awakening gems and 5* crystals/featured crystals. Two 2* chests and two 1* chests for me, could be worse cuz one alliance mate pulled four 1* chests.
  • JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    Nope same ole kabam
    so far 3 master rifts all 3 gave me the 1* chest :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

Same here smh
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Nope same ole kabam
    2 1* chests and a Science t4cc I have 10 of them so yeah.......... Not wasting my time with rifts anymore.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    Oh yeah!
    5* mystic awakening gem at 1st try. Still have to do more.