**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

things to inject some life into the game

Just some ideas

Increase energy cap to 100 and create another form of energy. Quest energy, war, AQ and one more to be used for catalyst events.

Halls of healing and gold realm one of them a week. Alternate the weeks. Use the different energy

Increase the gold crystal to a minimum of 10k per crystal. Or have an uncollected gold crystal.

With increased gold increase unit drop rates for battlechips

Allow drop rates to change for premiums/gmc. Each time you pull one you increase your chance of getting a 4/5* champ. Max it out at 20%. Once you pull the highest starred champ it resets. Just helps so you’re not relying all on luck.

maybe this stuff could make the game better for everyone and bring back old players who quit because they got fed up...also
NEVER MAKE AW SEASONS 2 MONTHS AGAIN lol it caused alot of alliances to crumble after they ended

Comments

• Options
    Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    Rather than adding new things (your suggestions are all fine, btw), I think most players would prefer to see all of the broken aspects of the game get fixed.

There's always gonna be a bug here and there. That's kinda unavoidable I suppose. But there are things that haven't worked right in months.

I would be perfectly ok if they didn't introduce anything new for a month or 2 if that meant the devs would have more time to focus on fixing all the things that are already broke.
  • Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    shchong2 wrote: »
    Improve the rewards .......... over-due
    Increase Level beyond 60 .......... over-due
    Increase energy cap .......... over-due
    Increase Mastery points and rework mastery .......... over-due
    Rework old champs .......... over-due
    Bring back champs into 5* and 6* .......... over-due
    Back to pre12.0 (per Netmarble style) .......... over-due

it is way past time to increase summoner levels I 100% agree with you
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    I'm sure they are going to increase the levels soon... I mean I wouldn't keep getting these XP boosts for no good reason right? LOL
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    Personally, I would like to see more single-shot class T4 ISO in ascendant crystals, loyalty crystals and war crystals.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Dr_BrownDr_Brown Posts: 225
    Rather than adding new things (your suggestions are all fine, btw), I think most players would prefer to see all of the broken aspects of the game get fixed.

There's always gonna be a bug here and there. That's kinda unavoidable I suppose. But there are things that haven't worked right in months.

I would be perfectly ok if they didn't introduce anything new for a month or 2 if that meant the devs would have more time to focus on fixing all the things that are already broke.

i totally agree i mean if they didn't fix the current bugs we couldn't use these new ideas much but i'd hope they'd fix these bugs 2-3 at a time per update in addition to these ideas