**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Uncollected Guilly

So... this guillotine boss in Death of Uncollected is something else. 11k attack? This is the strongest attack by any boss since event quests. Anyone feel the same?

Comments

• Options
    IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    edited April 2018
    Cant pass 3.1 and honestly aint gonna waste my revives on this uncollected. I beaten both chapters with no problems but chapter is a complete different story. I was still gonna be still short of my first 6* and the fact i wont 100% this quest gives me some relief
  • Options
    NarcuulNarcuul Posts: 115
    edited April 2018
    I would rather fight the Ice Phoenix again than this nonsense. Her attack strength is absurd.

Also the tweaking to her AI increasing her difficulty to intercept her just compounds the issue.
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I used hyperion. Can spam sp1 without ever having to block or intercept.
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 943 ★★★
    1 pass and done. No thank you.
  • Options
    prafulsprafuls Posts: 6
    i hate fighting her.. she is frustrating

• Options
    MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    Maybe you just need to get good, I soloed that fight 4 out of the 7 times.....
  • Options
    StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    I hated her first few fights, but after a few goes, its easier to get the hang of her. I like her nodes... r3ally good idea. Nicer if her attack was halved though to avoid instant death.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    One mistake, even with a 4/55 could mean instant death against her. Even the block damage was through the roof.

This quest should be the same difficulty as becoming Uncollected (aka Act 5.2). I think this one takes it to the next level.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    One mistake, even with a 4/55 could mean instant death against her. Even the block damage was through the roof.

This quest should be the same difficulty as becoming Uncollected (aka Act 5.2). I think this one takes it to the next level.

LMAO uncollected Guilly isn't harder than beating the collector. You can take out the stun immune node on every run but 3. For the three runs you can't parry her you have to intercept a little or bait the heavy but it's not that bad.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Mixalis wrote: »
    Her links also remain on. The day after went back in after beating 2 lanes and there they were.

Right, but there are 7 paths and you can take out Hype and knock out the stun immune on 4 of them.
  • Options
    Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    Or, if you use blade like I do, you can steamroll her! hehehehehehehehe