**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

experience

Kabam,
Can you make it to where we know how much more XP we need to get to the next level?
My XP bar has been full for about 6 fights now and i still haven't leveled up. I hate it when you waste an energy refill just to level up two fights later.
Thanks,

Comments

• ICRUSHYOUDEADICRUSHYOUDEAD Posts: 93
    bump
  • Please make this change. This is the greatest annoyance I have with this game. On our profile page, it should show us our current xp and the xp needed to level. This cannot be difficult to display. Please add to the next update. I am begging you!
  • Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    Kabam,
    Can you make it to where we know how much more XP we need to get to the next level?
    My XP bar has been full for about 6 fights now and i still haven't leveled up. I hate it when you waste an energy refill just to level up two fights later.
    Thanks,

I think this is something they should have added ages ago. But its highly likely that its a form of the in-game income from players.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Kabam,
    Thanks,

They could add it to the profile screen which would help a lot. I've longed for this change.