**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

10% attack and health boost?a way to suicide for those who are running suicide mastery

Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
@Kabam Miike As title stated it is really a bad idea for those who are running it.many Player unlock suicide mastery and after wp nerf no limit to damage from suicide mastery?it can handle on quest but in aw defense it suck my champ in defense dies quickly.
SO wp can be nerf but not de or lc mastery damage?atleast they should work like wp.
Did we have to change our mastery which we dont like it?so we have to stop using mastery we like?i know they are suicide mastery but if damage cant be control to base health then what's the mean of nerfing wp.is it intended to those player who are running suicide mastery and forcing them to change?
Just a request kabam limit the damage of suicide mastery to base health or wp should work on modified health.

Comments

• Killer92Killer92 Posts: 56
    edited June 2017
    I use suicide why i like this mastery but have a lot of disadvance : 1) continius lose of life
    2) skill 1-2 cause losing of 5% life
    3)a lot of masteryes points for compensate the life losing and bleed damage
    4) health buff raise the damage/second
    5) in war defence the heroes are more easy to beat
    We can't change everytime the masteryes for war. Modify this masteryes for have less disadvance or add 2 sets of masteryes that we can select first of start of war defence, war attack or missions.
    I like to fight with more attack but with this masteryes is impossible fight in all the game mode without change always masteryes
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    If you want your champs to be X amount stronger then take the other side of it too.

Your just asking to have beefed up champs without the bad bit of it, don't like the don't use them.

Don't use them and ask for them to be changed because you don't like them, that isn't how it works.

If you like using specials don't have recoil etc
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    edited June 2017
    If you want your champs to be X amount stronger then take the other side of it too.

Your just asking to have beefed up champs without the bad bit of it, don't like the don't use them.

Don't use them and ask for them to be changed because you don't like them, that isn't how it works.

If you like using specials don't have recoil etc

Im not saying that their damage should be reduce im just saying they should put up limit to it like to base health or the only thing is limit the damage to base health in aw defense i will handle the damage in quest. but what about boost we dont want and we are getting it which cause us bad effect.
    Listen bro i dont have any problem with recoil or damage from them the only thing i want is their should be limit in aw defense to base health only that.so the limit will not help is in attack phase or in quest that's all.
  • Killer92Killer92 Posts: 56
    Yes, in attack i like use suicide mastery but in defence the IA is easy to beat why the lose life and with recoil 5% every skill and life boosters increanse the damage. The only way for have a good war defense is reset masteryes but if we reset every war we lose all the units