**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Well played kabam

2»

Comments

• Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    DAVIDTH wrote: »
    Since summoner appreciation month started there have been the gold quests, the Sig stones in the expert proving grounds, and now halls of healing quests. All great things and things I applaud Kabam for!

But what many of you who are telling everyone to shut up and stop whining don't realize that (for a normal person with a job and a life) in order to do even half of these quests each week and still finish heroic and master in the monthly quests you are going to have to spend unit's on nrg refills. So you have a choice of doing one or the other for free but not both? How does that fit in to appreciation? I stand by my statement 100%, they haven't "given" us anything, they have given us more stuff that we have to pick and choose which to spend our resources on.

I finished Heroic in a couple hours. Don't use that "job and life" bs because it is plausible to finish Heroic quickly and doesn't take a month. Now Master, I'm pretty sure it takes a few hours to 100% that

Normally I'm on the side of the players but you're wrong, you should appreciate this week of stuff. They are giving out AQ revives for maybe 30 min of playing and 30 units essentially. Be happy, they didn't have to do any of this for us.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    edited June 2017
    I wouldn't mind seeing more of these special appreciation quests. Maybe Hall of Healing runs once per week and Gold quests run once per week also. And you could have all week to 100% both.