**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Energy problem

Energy cost in April to complete everything 100% was simply ridiculous. Even with buying the reduced energy offer. Can we just get the energy cost dropped to 20 or 25 units a pop? This is getting too much.

Comments

• Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Mike said it was similar in overall energy cost, but the numbers show it was over 20% more energy than any other month, the over 70 energy paths are really frustrating, esp since my c team can’t handle aq anymore so I have to try get a run in before work between aqs, but Eirher buy a refill every day or wait to join aq till lunchtime when I can finish the run. Please Kabam don’t keep doing this
  • Options
    sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    Lowering the cost of energy refills is not a solution, that is an enabler for them to increase energy requirements.

Adding blank dots to a straight line. It has to be the laziest and least imaginative way of designing the maps. Was this the dream of the game developer? In kabamland this person was probably employee of the month.
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    May is also looking the same. You have to complete all difficulties of the EQ to get 2m Infinity dust, that is 20% of the total possible amount attainable. It is also the easiest stack dust to get, the rest are more competitive
  • Options
    FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    At least this time around we didn't get any of those paths that only connect two nodes but still require an entire run through to complete. :angry:
  • Options
    NorthwestbrosefNorthwestbrosef Posts: 156
    khehmist wrote: »
    There’s been no indication that this strategy will change. It’s fine while it’s manageable but once it gets to the comfortable limit of the time and money you’re willing to spend, you have the choice of being a sucker or a quitter.

There is a third choice, one I've made the move toward because of the last few months. Semi-retired player. Myself and a few of my alliance mates were in a gold 1 alliance, decided it was too much of a time sink, dropped to a fringe gold 3 ally with 1 or 2 battle group wars. The progression has slowed so much, especially if you're like me and don't wanna waste 3 hours a day in arena, so I don't care to chase the top players. Completely happy playing a slower pace.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    You know they put energy refills on sale a few days ago right? 6 refills and 5 lvl2 health pots for 150 units (5 refills =30*5=150) you are getting a energy refill and some potions for free for each one you buy. I bought 450 worth (so 3 and 15 for free) shoulda paid attention.

I do agree that this final map is wayyyyy toooooo llllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggg
  • Options
    xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    Although logistically it may be difficult due to spacing, but they should remove empty spaces all together. If they want a set amount of energy so be it, make the energy requirement to move higher, if it varies map to maps be it

My reasoning is that bouncing around 8 empty nodes every time serves no purpose other than to slow my already painful playtime down even more.. Streamline gameplay.

Half of my gameplay is empty nodes and load screens (it feels like a load screen every single time I touch my phone) , it's absolutely ridiculously unnessessary
  • Options
    xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    edited April 2018
    You know they put energy refills on sale a few days ago right? 6 refills and 5 lvl2 health pots for 150 units (5 refills =30*5=150) you are getting a energy refill and some potions for free for each one you buy. I bought 450 worth (so 3 and 15 for free) shoulda paid attention.

I do agree that this final map is wayyyyy toooooo llllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggg

Putting potions in sale for larger maps is just deception. It's the exact same outcome, all you got in reality assuming you can and will do all map difficulties is a few free health potions (not even good health potions to boot). The 3 full energy you Recieved is at level 60, 210 energy. At 3 energy per move that's 70 moves. I feel like there were at least that many extra moves this month over past months. I don't have the exact figures but I'm sure if we went month to month.. KaSCAM didn't do you any favors

If you are less than level 60, the larger the level spread, the more costly those potions become for these uninteresting time consuming larger maps
  • Options
    OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★

I did buy the deal if you read my OP. Think I bought 4.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Wsm10 wrote: »
    I will say, these maps would appear to be longer than normal. They said it's the same energy cost as normal, but the last event quest level for the month has seven paths I believe, so I don't see how that's right, considering I've leveled up and have more energy then last month, yet still can't make a full run with running out. Maybe it's just me, but these seem to get more and more excessive. It's pretty frustrating, because I refuse to spend units on energy refills more than I do. It almost feels like this company is trying to phase out f2p people to some extent by making them spend in little ways that aren't as noticeable unless you really pay attention to everything. It's probably just me, so don't take it as more than that. Regardless, still really frustrating.
    That's how it starts: the company bullies f2p players into paying and then they are surprised everyone left...