**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

BLOCK (and most controls) Are Broken!!

I will keep it simple.... FIX THE CONTROLS!!! Block works 40-50% of the time. The rest of the time it throws you into the attacking AI or it just does not work. I am tired of putting in tickets and getting told “we will look into it” when you are not. Just lost 2 champs in an AW to two champs I easily out matched and should have won, but NO, block fails and the AI gets a NON-PAUSED 12 hit combo to include two SP 1’s laid on me. What is that all about Kabam!?!?!?!

Comments

• Options
    Hey Sakic19, I’m really sorry to hear you're experiencing these issues! We're always trying to make improvements to the game's performance and input such as yours is vital in helping us with this process.

In an effort to keep everyone's comments about performance issues in the same place, we have created two new threads. If you're playing the game on an Android device, please give us your feedback by providing the information we have requested HERE. If you're an iOS user, please take a moment to provide the information we have requested HERE.

Thank you very much in advance for any contribution you can make to either of these discussions!
This discussion has been closed.