**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Chadwicks challenge

thor, iceman, AA , stark, hyperion. All rank 4 or 5. Can i get it done? Thanks yall.

Comments

• Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Yeah but it’ll cost some revives, this is a hard one , it’s more designed for people with a couple r4 5*s, one run through won’t be too hard by thanos will take a long time to kill, he was 150 hits with an r4 5* magik
  • Spidey1717Spidey1717 Posts: 117
    Speeds80 wrote: »
    Yeah but it’ll cost some revives, this is a hard one , it’s more designed for people with a couple r4 5*s, one run through won’t be too hard by thanos will take a long time to kill, he was 150 hits with an r4 5* magik
    Thanks
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Yes you can. Just take one or two paths at a time. Hype for Spidey, Stark for just about everyone else. Thor would be good for first two lanes with the 15 combo buff, but after that not only do they have limber but you want to pretty much not parry against Counter Tactics much or you will get wrecked. My mate killed Thanos in about 110 hits with 550 SL but over 200 with his 4/55 juggy. Stark can do it
  • Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    Just do one path a day instead of trying to do the last chapter all at once, it'll give you time to restock pots and cut down on frustration...lol..even tho Starkey has a class disadvantage if you can gain 10 poise charges its increases attack rating... that's who I use..plus he evades Thanos's unblockable L1
  • Bleeding edge yeah