**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Make Halls of Healing a permanent weekly quest!

Dear Kabam,

I think you've realized after enough complaints that people need a cheap reliable source of alliance health and revive potions. Thank you for the Halls of Healing quest to partially satisfy this need but it's not enough!

Please make this quest permanent. Increase the difficulty if you wish. Maybe introduce expert difficulty in it but make it once-a-week PERMANENT 24h quest. Maybe replace the useless free-for-all quest with it.

I have recently left my alliance and stopped playing AW & AQ because of the lack of revives & potions. The glory alternative is not a feasible one, it's too expensive for what you get.

Again: Please make Halls of Healing a weekly permanent quest! The Summoners need this!

Comments

• Options
    OngellOngell Posts: 55
    Get real
  • Options
    ImpulseImpulse Posts: 7
    Nope :D
  • Options
    Hey EgeC,

We're glad you're enjoying the Quests! Unfortunately, we don't have any plans on making these more than a temporary fixture. They may come back at some time in the future, but at this time, they're only meant to be part of the Summoner Appreciation event.
  • Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Unless you want everyone reviving in AW for free which isn't a great thing to see.
  • Options
    EgeCEgeC Posts: 128
    @DLegend Hard quest gives 1x lvl 2 revive and 2x lvl3 health potions. Once a week would allow people to revive once. It would be free, yes, but not unfair.