**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Network error after v18.0 update [Merged Threads] [Known Issue]

Comments

• StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Is this just android, or is ios affected too?
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    Guys, easy, it's not the end of the world. I am sure it will be up again soon.

You should really get some perspective. For a game that is basically online instead of offline, it is amazing that it doesn't go down more often.

The one thing that annoys me is "check YOUR connection"...my connection is fine. I have literally never had my connection be the problem.

Maybe just leave that part out?
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    I was in a fight when this happened. Totally kabamed. Why this keeps on happening. There was no message this time. Do they keep a record that how many people lose a fight and hence the resources. Totally uncool.
  • chaos3430chaos3430 Posts: 126
    Update isn't out for me yet and the game is down too
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,139 ★★★★★
    It's sad that I always expect the not be able to play properly any day a new update comes out... Like... NEVER....
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    What about if someone was thinking about purchasing the 1000 unit offer from yesterday? I believe that expires in 30 minutes.
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 347 ★★★
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    Do they keep a record that how many people lose a fight and hence the resources.

Adorable
  • Senior_SpeedSenior_Speed Posts: 10
    The game went into emergency maintenance while I’m in the rift now what am i suppose to do
    Submit a ticket to get an email tomorrow telling you they can't do anything for you, thanks for playing.
  • JumperAlphaJumperAlpha Posts: 28
    edited April 2018
    I was playing the game, finsihing up a story quest, though I'd had some annoying delays as the connection to the server seemed spotty despite my Wi-Fi connection being fine. Then, just as I was finishing up the level, blammo, connection seems to have gone dwon entirely, multiple attempts to reconnect have failed. I am playing on my iPad and there is no update available on the app store yet

EDIT: Error message now says the game is down for Emergency Maintenance :(
    Marri wrote: »

You should really get some perspective. For a game that is basically online instead of offline, it is amazing that it doesn't go down more often.

The one thing that annoys me is "check YOUR connection"...my connection is fine. I have literally never had my connection be the problem.

You are probably correct. But since it is an online game, they should have a record of which fights were disturbed because of the connection issues. And reimburse instantly when it's back to online. By reimbursement I mean get back to the last saved part of the game before it went down. But this never happens and that is why everyone is so curious about. I was fighting when this happened. When the game gets online, I'll probably find that I lost it or health reduced to half. This thing shouldn't happen. There should be a backup option from them, should game go down. Mistakes and errors happen all the time, no issues with that. But there is no backup here when it happens so frequently. That's the 1 major gripe about it.
  • Tony3785Tony3785 Posts: 4
    No update for me and I can’t log in.
  • I am having the same issue on IOS no update yet. I moved to comcast mobile. could this be the same issue with TMobile last year?
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    App store as no update !???
  • MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
    Every update comes with this anticlimatic annoyance.
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    Marri wrote: »

You are probably correct. But since it is an online game, they should have a record of which fights were disturbed because of the connection issues. And reimburse instantly when it's back to online. By reimbursement I mean get back to the last saved part of the game before it went down. But this never happens and that is why everyone is so curious about. I was fighting when this happened. When the game gets online, I'll probably find that I lost it or health reduced to half. This thing shouldn't happen. There should be a backup option from them, should game go down. Mistakes and errors happen all the time, no issues with that. But there is no backup here when it happens so frequently. That's the 1 major gripe about it.

Furious*. My bad. Auto correct issues.
  • Negro5205Negro5205 Posts: 13
    And It's my lunch time at work..., I was waiting all day long to play and do the mission...
  • TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    Hey All,

We're looking into this right now. Stay tuned, and we'll have this all figured out as soon as possible.

Does this...ONCE AGAIN...update screw up come with free stuff (yep I'm want free stuff)?
    Calm down, this is just the login, wait to see how combat mechanics have been updated as usual lol, then judge.
  • DarthnoxDarthnox Posts: 7
    So i wouldnt usually care if the game goes down but i was doing the master rift and i actually managed to luck out and get a featured 5 star crystal path. Will this downtime effect this? @Kabam Miike
  • Al_AhadHKGNAl_AhadHKGN Posts: 126
    4t8vgly7fqxt.jpeg
  • BOOMERJOTBOOMERJOT Posts: 5
    We just had maintenance yesterday, now days we don’t even get compensated for time wasted.. not everyone can play all the time
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    My alliance member was also doing a master rift at the time! he got to the 5 star basic crystal! does this mean he will lose it if the rift timer runs out beforehand?! @Kabam Miike
  • KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    Does it take a mad scientist to fix error issues?
  • udhabajudhabaj Posts: 40
    Darthnox wrote: »
    So i wouldnt usually care if the game goes down but i was doing the master rift and i actually managed to luck out and get a featured 5 star crystal path. Will this downtime effect this? @Kabam Miike
    RIP that crystal