**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This is getting exhausting

So the last few months now, I've been having several issues with loading, crashing, bugs, champions not reacting correctly, dexterity and parry not working, recoil took a whopping 10% health once that I let slide, certain game modes working better than others, boosts not registering or even working sometimes (Arena Boosts I mean), losing fights in the Armagedon Arena (The one with Ultrons big head in the background) because everytime I enter this particular stage for a fight, it lags worse than ever and as such, when you swipe forward, it doesn't register for half a second and by the time you know what's going one a 5 hit combo smacks you cause you can't react as it's not even registering. What I would honestly propose to you Kabam is instead of trying to do so much, perhaps just take the game offline for 24-48 hours and actually FIX these issues...I for one know how frustrating it can be to fix coding and make it work right, bit I suspect you have taken on so much it's overloadin the system and you need yo shut it down and fix it...Will the community be upset not getting to play for a few days??? Yup, you bet...but it's better then having a substandard game that people are starting to quit because you seem to care less how the consumers of this product feel.

Comments

• Options
    DarthnoxDarthnox Posts: 7
    The thing is, kabam is a company and companies want to make money.
    having the game down to fix issues for 2 whole days will mean zero money for two whole days so that will never happen although we might get a good improvement within game