**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Infinity dungeons time limit

I was thinking that because there is a loading time of 18 seconds in android phone whether we will be able to fight all the opponents in the map because before and after fight takes 18-18 seconds normally in any quest.there is loading time of 3 sec in iOS. 12.5 min too short ?

Comments

• Options
    Dev10999Dev10999 Posts: 48
    @Kabam Miike what are your thoughts on this gap in laoding time between the two OS.
  • Options
    Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    Max 3 fights per room, so don't see any scenario where you miss time cutoff due to loading times.
  • Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Swe_wolfis wrote: »
    Max 3 fights per room, so don't see any scenario where you miss time cutoff due to loading times.

True, but you are not in a room alone. You need time while your partner downs their node and time to communicate.
  • Options
    Al_AhadHKGNAl_AhadHKGN Posts: 126
    Are they added in game ?

• Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    This was addressed in the thread somewhere. 12.5 minutes. 3 fights with 3 minutes each is the maximum you need per room. You're not waiting for a partner because you're fighting at the same time. Make quick decisions and fight well
  • Options
    Crazy_scott22Crazy_scott22 Posts: 8
    Why cant i start a dungeon??
  • Options

They don't start for another 5 hours
  • Options

They will start 4 pm pacific time means 4 30 am indian time
  • Options
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    This was addressed in the thread somewhere. 12.5 minutes. 3 fights with 3 minutes each is the maximum you need per room. You're not waiting for a partner because you're fighting at the same time. Make quick decisions and fight well

You are describing a best case scenario which is neither the only scenario or nor even the typical scenario.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    MarzGroove wrote: »
    Primmer79 wrote: »

You are describing a best case scenario which is neither the only scenario or nor even the typical scenario.

Theres a time limit of 3 minutes on each fight. You enter a room, you decide quickly, you enter a maximum 3 minute fight because it is timed.

Edit, I also misspoke, its only 2 fights.
  • Options
    Again best case scenario. A team out there will time out, and it will happen despite their best efforts.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    You’d have to timeout 4 times basically lol... you’ll be fine.
  • Options
    MarzGroove wrote: »
    Again best case scenario. A team out there will time out, and it will happen despite their best efforts.

Oh absolutely. In that case, **** out of luck, and i agree with it. That's part of the challenge.

If the argument was loading times, I could entertain that as a "they should look at it." but otherwise its another roadblock
  • Options
    AlanniaAlannia Posts: 2
    When does this event end?
  • Options
    Alannia wrote: »
    When does this event end?

June 4 I think
  • Options
    When will the dungeon end??I want to know to hurry up for the artifacts