**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

We want your SECONDARY ACCOUNT! We provide breakfast - you provide skill.

Who are we?

Tiny TiM! Don't be fooled; we are the mightiest of the tiniest! The perfect combo of Cable's guns, Deadpool's humor, and Gwenpool's looks! Building our war strategy from historical documentaries such as: Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story, Big Trouble in Little China, and Beverly Hills Ninja! We began as the little sister/brother alliance of This is Mutanty!, and we have built ourselves into a competitive little sibling.

-Alliance War-

⦁ Highly organized, attack leads, defense leads
⦁ Tier 6
⦁ Rated 1.59k and rising
⦁ Assigned paths
⦁ 2 wars per week starting new season (2 BG wars)

We ran 1 war between AQ Blocks last season to maintain a casual schedule, and we only lost 1 war. That left us hungry for more war moving into next season to increase everyone's rewards, so we will be increasing the frequency of wars per week.

-Alliance Quest-

⦁ Map schedule 3-3-5-4-4
⦁ Two battle groups on Map 4/5 days, three battle groups on Map 3 days

We have two strong progression groups and a casual battle group which runs AQ on free map days and is comprised of aspiring or back up AW players. There is flexibility in our alliance to meet your interest whether primarily war driven, AQ-focused, seeking no donations, etc. Create your position based on your availability and skill. We are an adult alliance comprised of players with full time career, families, maybe other hobbies (yet to confirm), so we are understanding of balancing alliance and individual needs.

-Seeking-
⦁ Skilled players actively progressing with a team attitude
⦁ Community members

I have 1 position I can create for the right player based around your schedule and game interests; however, I will expect promise of skill and progression. Above all, I'm looking for a person to add to our community, so personality will sell.

Secondary accounts are perfect for our casual 3rd battle group if they are active to contribute toward Alliance Events and our AQ schedule - no war necessary, full SA rewards

Grow with us, or help us grow!

-Additional Information-

⦁ LINE required: 3-4 channels: training, battle group(s), main/general
⦁ Participate in Alliance Events as able
⦁ 8 million alliance and growing steadily
⦁ Weekly SA rewards - no lines, no holding.

Message Heddarta (Heddy) a sticker on LINE. Alliance Tag: tTiM! Choose your sticker wisely.

Comments