**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Personal chat problem [Fix in Next Update]

2»

Comments

• Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    they did though I got a message saying was these for me, maybe the name on the room was wrong and i did not send to intended person

Probably,Yeah
  • Options
    BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    it still means messages are getting sent to wrong person because name on the private room is wrong
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Android:

It's not just a visual glitch. I sent a message to a player and got a response off a different player.. Kind of embarrassing..
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    Iphone 8 plus
    ios 11.0.0
    Game 18.0.0

I confirm : it is not visual, a player sent me a screenshot where I appear in a private conversation between him and another player
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    The ingame chat and messaging situation isn’t new. It’s been an issue for as long as I can remember. It was poor before that, without tagging functionality or any form of notification possible, the low character limit hampers comms and not being able to share pictures is just a nail in the coffin. There’s a reason why we all use Line (other messaging apps are available).
    I started to get messages in dungeons relating to room 1 when we were clearing room 6. Considering there were about 3 app restarts in that as well, that’s obviously not the issue.

Yes chat has been an issue off and on for quite awhile now... but it got WAY WORSE this update and now even PMs are effected in a totally new way. The past issues were just lag and it taking forever for replies to post... but now once you PM one member you cannot PM anyone else unless you restart the game. Its awful... ESPECIALLY since we are doing the MOST COOPERATIVE type event in the game's history (at least as far as I know) and we cannot even communicate most of the time.

It has already cost me dungeon points more then once... Kabam I am never one to scream for compensation but if there was a time where the issues were enough to warrant it THIS IS IT. This chat lag/bug/broken mess is near game breaking (makes me loath the dungeons as we cannot coordinate... I have done around 10 runs or so and I think 1 I was able to communicate back in forth and all others were bugged/lagged/broken Dungeon chat and PM). Your new mode needs strong communication but we cannot communicate... this is just a terrible experience (only gritting my teeth and doing it for the darn dust... I am at the T4CC wall for for too long and cannot progress since I cannot rank my top champs past 5* Rank 2... but this slog with all the issues is making wonder if it is still worth it).
  • Options
    Johnnyblaze23Johnnyblaze23 Posts: 46
    "next update" as in, next month? After the dungeons are over? Lol thanks!