**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Prestige needed for 5-star Chaos crystals?

DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
I was a bit disappointed to find out just now that I don't have access to 5-star Chaos Crystals - but so be it, as I know it's prestige based, and I'm still somewhat new to the game (5 months).

I'm Level 57, ~4k prestige, ~210k player rating, Uncollected. For the folks who DO have 5-star crystals available - mind sharing your prestige, so we can figure out what the cutoffs are?

Cheers.

EDIT: It also seems I earn less Infinity Dust than folks like Lagacy who are live-streaming their runs. This probably means I can't buy the 5* AG (again, sigh.) - what are you all seeing?

Comments

• Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Wondering the same thing. Kabam really should have put out this info before hand.
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Restarting the app made them show up for me,
  • Options
    Hm, maybe it's just not released yet then.

What about on Milestones - @JRock808, what does your top milestone in the event yield?

Mine is for 15,000 Infinity Dust at 3,000 points.
  • Options
    Okay, after a restart the 5* showed up. My bad.
  • Options
    Dizzy wrote: »
    Hm, maybe it's just not released yet then.

What about on Milestones - @JRock808, what does your top milestone in the event yield?

Mine is for 15,000 Infinity Dust at 3,000 points.

v8r5526xu97m.png

• Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    JRock808 wrote: »
    I have over 6.2k prestige.... and no 5* chaos crystal.

wvssb5qlpcy9.jpeg

Your prestige is higher than mine...and I have access to the crystal. They are not in the infinity dust store...they are in your crystals menu.
  • Options
    Yeah my menu was incomplete. A restart filled it out. Sorry for the scare guys.
  • Options
    Can we please get some confirmation Kabam?
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Ok so asked around and right now the lowest I've seen is 4.3k prestige and I'm assuming that Kabam made the cutoff 4k because 4.3k is a awkward number. But seeing this post guess that isn't true
  • Options
    I'm just shy of 4k... turns out I'm 3,800. Might rank up Sparky to 5/50 to bump that up.
  • Options
    Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★