**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Brackets to get crystal using artifacts?

Does anyone know base on what we're devided into brackets? In other words, how do I move from the current bracket (which can only see 3* artifact crystals) to a higher one?

Annoucement said "depending on your roster to get 3*/4* crystal..." but still unclear is it the total rating or prestige or smthing else..
Im not good or anything but with the main team of 4* 3/30 and above there's no point in getting 3* crystal using 3000 artifacts.
I want to know which aspect i should work on to get 4* crystal. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    I am in the same situation as you :(
  • Options
    NorthwestbrosefNorthwestbrosef Posts: 156
    Where do you see these crystals? I can't find em
  • Options
    Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    Where do you see these crystals? I can't find em

You go to Crystal then Special crystals
  • Options
    Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    Wenrene_RV wrote: »

Have u found the 4* artifact crystals? Not sure if this helps but when I logged in just now I see the 4* crystal available (when I posted this discussion they were not). Not sure what happended but thanks Kabam.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Wenrene_RV wrote: »

Have u found the 4* artifact crystals? Not sure if this helps but when I logged in just now I see the 4* crystal available (when I posted this discussion they were not). Not sure what happended but thanks Kabam.

The deciding factor is prestige. It's guessed that you need a 4k prestige To access the 5* crystals not sure about 4*. This also will influence your final milestone in dungeons. Whether it's 3k, 5k or 7.5k points.

If your not sure what prestige is.
    It's the average rating of your top 5 champs without masteries.
    Several ways to find prestige is
    Line has a prestige bot
    ClanHQ automatically calculates it as your input your champs
    Or remove all masteries and do the math.
    Also I believe there is a calculator on Reddit
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    You need ~4200 Prestige to get the 5 star crystals. Being lower than that and increasing your prestige to go over this threshold does NOT unlock the 5 star crystals for you.

I don't know why they did it like this, but they did.... You are sore out of luck.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    LoPresti wrote: »
    You need ~4200 Prestige to get the 5 star crystals. Being lower than that and increasing your prestige to go over this threshold does NOT unlock the 5 star crystals for you.

I don't know why they did it like this, but they did.... You are sore out of luck.

Are you sure it won't unlock them? There is no 100% answer as well since crystals refresh weekly
  • Options
    Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    LoPresti wrote: »

we don't know that for sure, all we know is the current crystals wont show up. When reset happens and new crystals are cycled in that's when I would expect to see the 5* appear if ever.