**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Disabling Online Flare

With the new update came the green dot next to a player's name that indicates they are currently online. I understand the purpose of this with the new infinity dungeons mode but there should be an option to turn this off. I don't always want people to know the exact times I am online or be bombarded with dungeon requests. I'm sure there must be some privacy restriction that this violates.

Comments

• Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    lutra_01 wrote: »
    With the new update came the green dot next to a player's name that indicates they are currently online. I understand the purpose of this with the new infinity dungeons mode but there should be an option to turn this off. I don't always want people to know the exact times I am online or be bombarded with dungeon requests. I'm sure there must be some privacy restriction that this violates.

Uh,Won't you be okay to decline all of them?
    Unless you're a person who says yes to everything,In which case,Adapt.I like the "flare"
    Although,It's a disease that makes me lose my mind over time unless I'm immune like Thomas.
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    "You're online! why havent you moved in AW?!"

"Bruh im doing dungeons"
  • Options
    RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    "I see youre online, any reason why you havent joined AQ?"
  • Options
    Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 618 ★★
    Rixob wrote: »
    Primmer79 wrote: »

"Bruh im doing dungeons"

If you're online and don't do these 2 things first, you don't belong in an alliance, certainly not in mine!... #justsaying
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Archdemon_ wrote: »
    Primmer79 wrote: »

"Bruh im doing dungeons"

If you're online and don't do these 2 things first, you don't belong in an alliance, certainly not in mine!... #justsaying

agree. I'm in favor of it. haha
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    lutra_01 wrote: »

No thanks, as this part of the update is one of the BEST parts of the update, as an officer that runs a battlegroup.

As for "privacy restrictions", showing 'online' is a common feature in multiplayer games. If you don't want people to know you're online, don't join an alliance and don't accept friend requests.