Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

I have been a idiot

i have a r4 dormammu since long time . he is unduped so didnt pay much attention to him till now and always used to wonder why everyone keeps refering to him as good power control, when ever i use him i used to spam his l2 and sometime its a bummer. i play with 5 hit combo thats perry + LLLLL....today decided to do LLLMM only to realize his medium power drain/burns .....you guys have no idea how foolish i feel ......any other champion who has a awesome medium attack i still dont know about ?

i would like to say trolls keeps away but guess i deserve the bashing ....so fire away

Comments

• Options
    Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    fyi perry+LLLLL is impossible to perform.
    you can only do a 5 hit combo if you start it with a medium. This means what you are really doing is a perry + MLLLL

You should learn to always do MLLLM combos, its free damage.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,862 ★★★★
    Don't feel too bad. But it is definitely worth it to read your champ descriptions. It seems like about a third of the posts that show up on here in the Bugs section are just people not reading champ descriptions or the nodes on the enemy they are attempting to fight.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,710 ★★★★★
    This is how I play with Dorm.

Parry then heavy.

MLM combos until the counter hits 100, then Parry/heavy for bonus damage.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    With Dorm I always try to get the dimension link (green symbol on dorm’s side) then heavy, then use my L2. That way you power burn an absolute ton of damage and then you have 100 counter on the enemy and you can heavy for more damage.
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    @juST4fUN check out Ghost Rider's abilities. Those will give you a headache. Same with Voodoo even/odd combos. Both easy and fun when you know what they do.

P.S. Hold block with blade haha
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Moonknight and Phoenix have a double hit on their 2nd medium attack in the combo. Not the first unlike Drax. Generally if you are doing one medium in the combo, you are missing out on a decent amount of damage.

When you learn phoenix's skillset, that additional incinerate is nice!