**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Questions

Where do i go to spend Dark Artifacts? Also, is there any information on whether or not these infinity dungeons will eventually become a permanent game mode? That would be really cool...

Comments

• Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    You use dark artifacts on crystals that are under the "Special" tab. (Same place you have your greater solo crystals)
  • Options
    Thanks! I found them. But why am i not seeing the 4* crystals? I'm rank 34 (or maybe 35, i don't remember...) and where I'm at a 3* isn't actually gonna help me progress...
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    The crystals that are available to you is based on your prestige. I do not know what the cutoff is.
  • Options
    I don't even know what prestige is or how to get it or what mine might be.... Haha. Thanks for the response tho. I appreciate it.
  • Options
    Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    I don't even know what prestige is or how to get it or what mine might be.... Haha. Thanks for the response tho. I appreciate it.

prestige is more of a end game statistic and doesn't play a role in early game..... erm.... well that's how it used to be, but now i guess your (edited by mod) because of it. Enjoy your 3* because that's all kabam thinks you deserve. (I really am sorry, your getting screwed more then most, 3* is basically useless for anyone)
    Post edited by Kabam Sophia on
  • Options
    DarthTorgueDarthTorgue Posts: 40
    edited April 2018
    I really do enjoy playing this game but It's really bumming me out the amount of time it requires to get anything worthwhile. I feel like because life prevents me from playing more than an hour or two most days I'll never make it anywhere and it's pretty discouraging. Mobile games shouldn't need to become full time jobs to progress...