**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Solo Dungeon mode

Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 5,837 ★★★★★
All excited about dungeons. Went in and loved it ...

But then realized that I cannot continue after room 3. Why? I had full hp champs. My partner had full hp champs. The timer still had time. But I can't put aside 1 solid hour in the same sitting for a game. Not only I have to find this time slot completely dedicated to the game but I need to find another person who is at the same skill level to find the same time slot. I don't see that happening often.

I think the mode has potential to provide an alternative to arena grind which I despise so much due to the boring same fights nature of it. So, I propose a solo version of dungeons.

Keep the same format but one path. The enemies get increasingly difficult. Keep the 12 mins timer on the room but ditch the timer between the rooms. So, I can finish two rooms in my lunch break. Get on the train at the end of work and finish another 2 rooms and move forward if I get some time at night.

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I like the idea but add this:

Give yourself 2-3 paths at first that merge. Make the player which combination of buffs to leave on the opponent.
  • thats a nice idea bro..!
    but i feel the main plot of dungeons was to create and encourage team play and coordination
    we have many solo events like Trails,Event quest, challenge and etc
    but we have only AQ & AW as the team events
    so this is a great step by kabam for creating new team event..!
    AND IAM LOVING IT.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    I agree, but i played today with 2 ppl that lost conexion and by the time they were back the time has ended and i got screwed. The window should be a little wider
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    It would have been good if this is how the game started 3 years ago, while everyone was new. Instead of driving everyone into finding 29 guys all we would have had to do is recruit a friend to play who was on the same schedule. But after 3 years of this i'm not about to entice a friend in here to get trapped in this hamster wheel. My first alliance experience was awful...i haven't and won't get to play the dungeons so there is no excitement about this for me. All of my alliance friends but 3 bailed when kabam made em mad about something months and months ago. So, here i am as a solo player with nothing to do but the same old grind. Enjoy it! Hope it pays off!
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    thats a nice idea bro..!
    but i feel the main plot of dungeons was to create and encourage team play and coordination
    we have many solo events like Trails,Event quest, challenge and etc
    but we have only AQ & AW as the team events
    so this is a great step by kabam for creating new team event..!
    AND IAM LOVING IT.

Would have loved it 5-10 years ago! different stage of life ..

This, only players like you and I can understand it, but we're a significant number of Kabam's customers. I posted my thoughts on Reddit earlier.
  • Delta_14Delta_14 Posts: 64
    Yeh, I like this idea a lot. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the teamwork aspect, but it's rather time-consuming.

I'm enjoying dungeons... but 'jumping in and playing' isn't so easy when I have to find friends to play with- and with such long recharge timers, I'm reluctant to take my top-tier champs into a dungeon without a partner I know is on my level.

Developing this game mode into a 1/2/4 player option seems feasible. But having the option for solo play would make it much less of a time-sink.