**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

What are the thoughts on Infinity Dungeons?

2»

Comments

• Options
    StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    It is WAY too time consuming. I will not have any time to do arena this month if I continue to do them.
    Balancing AQ/AW and finding time to quest and arena had become manageable even if tedious at times.
    I always did all 4 to progress because I felt like I had to, for many reasons.

I don't like dungeons very much.
    My fiancé likes them even less.
    My obsession with 100%ing everything might finally have come to an end.
    And guess what? If I am not inclined to 100% everything, it will likely fade off into the distance pretty soon.

I miss the simple days when it was just arena and story quest.
  • Options
    SoulBreaker1229SoulBreaker1229 Posts: 228
    I like the Infinity Dungeons personally. But, then again, I haven't been playing as long as some of you.
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Awful
  • Options
    FugnastyFugnasty Posts: 115
    I love them , I'm just bummed that I can't get the last milestone. I think the fastest way to go through is using 4 5/50s on dungeon 4. 5* champs on dungeon 5 is good too but then you need to alternate 5* every 2 days.
  • Options
    SoulBreaker1229SoulBreaker1229 Posts: 228
    Another slight problem is the cool down. My 5*s still haven't healed from day one!
  • Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Whatever the milestones happen to be for you, what's the obsession with needing to complete them all? Get off the hamster wheel.